Saltar para o conteúdo
- Project management & Quality management: To assure an adequate deployment of the project activities and the achievement of objectives set within the timescale and resources planned
- Definition of curriculum: Identification of training requirements, definition of learning objectives and course structure
- Development of training contents in English: To develop the contents based on the curriculum and the learning methodology
- Development of e-learning course contents in English: Transform all the materials developed into a fully functional e-learning course, ready to be used in the pilot tests
- Validation of the course and lessons learnt: Validation of the course adequacy to the skills/requirements of targeted end-users and usability assessment of the online platform
- Development and Implementation of the final version of the e-learning course: Based on Deliverable 5.1 (Report on the course validation and lessons learnt), IBV will develop a final version of the e-learning course, implementing changes proposed in the validation. The course will be translated into Spanish (IBV), German (IAD) and French (UGA)
- Dissemination and exploitation activities: Planning and management of dissemination activities and exploitation of project output
- E1. Workshop on design of human-centred work. (18-02-2020) (IAD)
- E2. Workshop on Train4HCWork e-learning course. (10-03-2021) (IBV)
- IO1. Course curriculum (M1-M6): It will include the learning objectives, the structure of the selected contents, the type of reinforcement activities, the ongoing monitoring schedule, the methodology for a continuous assessment, and potential accreditation procedures. It will be available in two different formats, text file and project website, and will be developed in English.
- IO2. Online course in English (M7-M21): This output will consist of the first version online of the Train4HCWork course developed according to the curriculum (IO1). This course will include in an open e-learning platform the contents previously developed and reinforcement activities. This first prototype will be developed in English and will be ready to be tested in pilot validations.
- IO3. Online course in French, German and Spanish (M17-M29): There will be four main actions to deploy the final course: validation of the first version of the e-learning course (IO2) (pilot course), development of the final version of the e-learning course, translation (to Spanish, German and French) and implementation in the platform.
- AR1. Training requirements: Partners will develop a report summarizing the results of the studies performed to detect the vocational training requirements (knowledge, skills and competences) across Europe. This report will be provided in electronic format and disseminated at the website of the project in the Multiplier Event 1 and at partners’ websites. It will be the basis for the definition of a suitable and precise curriculum of the course (intellectual output IO1). In order to get these training requirements, three focus groups (FG) in three different countries and one on-line survey will be carried out.
- AR2. Training contents: It will include the final version of the training contents. Training contents will cover the most important issues for a human-centred design, integrating knowledge in ergonomics, health and safety at work, and productivity.
- AR3. Validation of the e-learning course: There will be a pilot course leaded by FEES (focused on professionals of ergonomics), UGA (focused on engineering students and professionals) and Structo (focused on specific demands of companies). IBV and IAD will monitor progress of participants and analyse the results of this monitoring. Finally, a report with recommendations to improve the training course (contents, reinforcement activities, schedule, platform, evaluation activities, etc.) will be proposed.
- AR4. Dissemination activities: Besides the multiplier events, additional dissemination activities will be carried out. These activities will include, among others, presentations on key events of the target groups, dissemination through social networks, posters in conferences and symposia, or dissemination in the websites of project.